Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

My Week in Review... or Some Very Random Stuff


Last night, I read a very sweet second chance story. I’ve avoided these, of course, before of Forever My Girl, I couldn’t have anything influencing Liam and Josie, ya know.

This story, Second Chance, by Shelby Gates was just released and you should definitely go pick it up!

And while you’re at it, pick up Second Chance, by Katie Kacvinsky – LOVE LOVE LOVE this series! You might need to read First Comes Love. But you’ll love them both.

I’m working hard on Lost in You, it’s a standalone that I hope you’ll love. A bit star-crossed / forbidden love. I’m 50K into the manuscript and I’m hoping to have the first draft done this month. A little later than planned, but life is busy.

Over on my fanpage – when we reach 3000 “Likes” I’ll release the title of the 2nd Beaumont Series novel and we are running a contest… The person who picks the closet date of us reaching 3000 will get a copy of that all-important 2nd book!

What are you reading this weekend? Aside from writing and some editing, I’ll be starting Bubbles Unbound by Sarah Strohmeyer. Yes, it’s been out, but Bubbles has such a huge following I need to jump on the bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment